mcp2200ctl is a command-line program which allows controlling additional features found in MCP2200 USB-to-UART serial converter (http://www.microchip.com/wwwproducts/en/MCP2200).
mcp2200ctl has the following features:
- RX/TX led mode control.
- RX/TX/RTS/CTS invert control.
- EEPROM read/write.
- GPIO read/write.
- GPIO direction and default value control.
- Hardware flow control.
- USB suspend and configure state indication pin control.
- Ability to set USB manufacturer and product strings.
- Ability to set custom vendor and product IDs.